Preparation Time: I hour
1 cup Mung beans, soaked in water overnight
1 ½ cups cooked Rice
1 ¼ cup Water
¼ tsp. Turmeric
1 tsp. salt
Garlic - to make ½ tsp. paste
Fresh Ginger root - to make ½ tsp. paste
½ cup fresh Coriander leaves
Sunflower Oil for cooking
1. Soak mung beans in water overnight.
2. Drain and wash the mung beans several times.
3. Mix mung beans with cooked rice and grind in a blender while adding
4. Pour batter into a bowl and add all remaining ingredients.
5.Heat less than 1 tsp. oil in a non-stick pan. Pour about 2 Tbsp. batter,
spreading it out from the center with a rounded wooden spoon to about
6. Put a few drops of oil in the center of the omelette and turn it
over carefully when it can be easily loosened from the bottom.
7. Cook the pancake on both sides until light brown.